Saturday, May 16, 2009

Faye Suite Cain (December 22, 2008)


Faye's Mommy Cicely decided her birth story is best told in verse.

Twas the night of the sabbath, December 21st
I was having contractions, but I've had much worse.
We ate supper at the Dickinsons which was made from the heart
And the cramps that I had were about 7 minutes apart.

We watched a poor movie and when it got through
They were five minutes apart for more than an hour or two.
It was midnight that I convinced Dave that the time was near
I made a quick call and Bam! the Blatters were here.

We rushed to the hospital. The winds were a blowin'
I was worried we wouldn't make it the way the blizzard was goin'.
I was nervous and anxious and it may have been said
That visions of car birthing snuck in my head.


Read the rest of the poem about "the best Christmas present ever" on her blog by clicking here.


Keep up with the antics of the Cain's adventures at http://thedavidcains.blogspot.com/


Have you recorded your birth story on your blog and are willing to share? Send me an email at ssuitemangum@gmail.com so we can share your miraculous story!

1 comment: